The Blogger:

My photo
I love anything pretty! Well. . . I am a simple girl living in a humble city in the Republic of the Philippines. In this blog I will be sharing anything under the sun or moon since Im a night owl by profession haha:) From Beauty stuff to yummy food to little knick nacks. Just anything really that would spark my interest. I am a woman who is confident and happy with what was given to me. I couldn't be luckier. I take pleasure with the simplest things in life. I am not a witter by profession but I find writing therapeutic. I am not a photographer yet I see beauty in every snapshot. I am in no way near a beauty guru, but I know the essence of self worth. Basically this is my blog, my opinions, my story, my perspective in life and everything that surrounds it and I welcome you to join me in my journey. x0x0, ER

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Brush Holder or Pencil Holder?

I'd like to share one good find that I got that maybe you would like as well. 

I've been looking for a container to place my growing number of make-up brushes. Something that Isn't glass or porcelain since I don't want it breaking on me while doing my makeup or in an earthquake (paranoid me) lol. I didn't want it to be too wide to save some space and so that my brushes would stay upright without adding those tiny pebbles/beads that most women use in their vanity. Last Sunday, I got the chance to stop by SM for a quick errand and while browsing through the Office Supply Section looking for makeup storage, I found this: 


It's actually a pencil holder made out of thick cardboard/chipboard wrapped with faux alligator skin type of material. They carry it in two designs, one was a floral black and white, but I found it too ornate for my taste and settled for this baby. here's what it looks like if I use it for my colored pencils:





It would be much easier for me to use this on my desk if I'm sketching. I've been buying art supplies lately since I'm going back to my "artistic" hobbies so I say. hehe. . .Unfortunately I only picked out one container so I'm actually planning to get another one soon. 

So let me know about how you store your makeup brushes on the comments section. I'll be glad to hear from you. Dont hesitate to visit art supply stores for storage containers you'll be surprised with what you can find. 

"Think outside the BOX"

x0x0.
ER



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...