The Blogger:

My photo
I love anything pretty! Well. . . I am a simple girl living in a humble city in the Republic of the Philippines. In this blog I will be sharing anything under the sun or moon since Im a night owl by profession haha:) From Beauty stuff to yummy food to little knick nacks. Just anything really that would spark my interest. I am a woman who is confident and happy with what was given to me. I couldn't be luckier. I take pleasure with the simplest things in life. I am not a witter by profession but I find writing therapeutic. I am not a photographer yet I see beauty in every snapshot. I am in no way near a beauty guru, but I know the essence of self worth. Basically this is my blog, my opinions, my story, my perspective in life and everything that surrounds it and I welcome you to join me in my journey. x0x0, ER

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ilonggo Beauty junkies ALERT!

Hey friends!

I havent had time to blog that much yet but I'd just wanted to let you know that one of my favorite beauty store just opened in Iloilo! (this is in no way sponsored btw :D I just like their nail polish so much! ) When I first saw the sign that they were opening a store in my city I was indeed ecstatic!

The Face Shop is now located in SM City Iloilo lower ground floor in front of MEMO, All Flip Flops, Bibinkinitan :)

Before, I would always ask a relative or a friend who would visit Bacolod to grab me a few nail polishes whenever I get the chance. Now, I don't have to ask for favors yey! Surprisingly I haven't shopped there yet. I need to save up so that I could splurge! :)

xoxo,
ER 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...