The Blogger:

My photo
I love anything pretty! Well. . . I am a simple girl living in a humble city in the Republic of the Philippines. In this blog I will be sharing anything under the sun or moon since Im a night owl by profession haha:) From Beauty stuff to yummy food to little knick nacks. Just anything really that would spark my interest. I am a woman who is confident and happy with what was given to me. I couldn't be luckier. I take pleasure with the simplest things in life. I am not a witter by profession but I find writing therapeutic. I am not a photographer yet I see beauty in every snapshot. I am in no way near a beauty guru, but I know the essence of self worth. Basically this is my blog, my opinions, my story, my perspective in life and everything that surrounds it and I welcome you to join me in my journey. x0x0, ER

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nail Art for Beginners

Here's a simple nail art tutorial for you all :) I have been discovering new and fun hobbies earlier this year and Nail Art is one of em' :) Here are the materials that I used:

For the Nail Polish I used a base coat from Etude House, Caronia's Delicate, Diana's 1312, Caress' Frosted Carnation, Thefaceshop's WH003, Klik in Regulat Colorless, and Bobbie Kwik Dry

lastly I added a few bling-bling on my left pointer fnger for a little fun :)

here's the nail tutorial Video: 

2 comments:

  1. hi er! nice to know you!
    thank you very much for the follow!
    would love to read your post as well as watching your yt videos..
    i admire you!

    hugs! let's keep in touch!
    see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to tell you ^^ i followed back sis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...