The Blogger:

My photo
I love anything pretty! Well. . . I am a simple girl living in a humble city in the Republic of the Philippines. In this blog I will be sharing anything under the sun or moon since Im a night owl by profession haha:) From Beauty stuff to yummy food to little knick nacks. Just anything really that would spark my interest. I am a woman who is confident and happy with what was given to me. I couldn't be luckier. I take pleasure with the simplest things in life. I am not a witter by profession but I find writing therapeutic. I am not a photographer yet I see beauty in every snapshot. I am in no way near a beauty guru, but I know the essence of self worth. Basically this is my blog, my opinions, my story, my perspective in life and everything that surrounds it and I welcome you to join me in my journey. x0x0, ER

Friday, March 4, 2011

P250 Accessories Haul

I got a few accessories! i only spent 250 php for everything! it was on sale so pretty much that explains the BIG savings! 

the photo above are the goodies that i got from Shop and Match
a local retail store run by a Korean national if im not mistaken. don't quote me on that though! :D

I love the colors of this owl charm. it reminds me of scrapbook papers. I love earth tones, metallics and pastels which makes this necklace perfect for me! :)

here's my favorite purchase. a multicolored vintagey ring w/ a decent amount of "pop" in it. whats good with this ring is that you could pair it with almost anything and wear it at almost any occasion. its conservative but also a statement ring. 
"I received a lot of compliments whenever i wear this ring" :) u should get something similar too

I like this necklace with all the dangling chains and that feather is really nice when worn on top of a plain tee :)

i like this necklace because of the pearls and its simplicity. its very conservative as well but also trendy. 


here are the bangles w/ my turquoise ring. I'm currently into turquoise and blues lately. :) maybe i had enough of the pinks already! haha  

lastly, i got these studs. simple and chic. I like it that these are black and white. 

So thats my recent accessories haul! I hope you like it. coz I definitely do!

xoxo,
ER

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty accessories :)

    http://hooliganchoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...